This villa is a tropical hilltop paradise, perfect for families or groups seeking the ultimate private villa vacation in Koh Samui.
From its stunning location in the scenic Bophut Hills, this magnificent six-bedroom villa enjoys a breathtaking sunrise-to-sunset panorama of the island’s pristine northern shore and Koh Phangan, also known as ‘Full Moon Island’, over the horizon.
Secluded, peaceful, and serene, the villa is surprisingly a mere 15-minute drive from the international airport and the main tourist center of Chaweng, and five minutes away from the thriving lifestyle scene and charm of Fisherman’s Village.
The bedrooms are stylish and comfortable and all enjoy a private sea-view terrace. Recent renovations have introduced a lighter and more contemporary look and feel to the villa, elevating your stay experience.
A cathedral ceiling soars above the living and dining space, creating a spectacular social and entertainment hub overlooking the 25-meter infinity-edge pool, Thai-style sala, and breathtaking sea views.
Friendly staff including a highly experienced, multi-lingual Villa Manager and your own full-time chef ensures that your Suralai experience never fails to surpass your expectations.
An offers the luxuries of privacy, personal space, and an exclusive experience socially distanced from the crowds. We have implemented strict hygiene controls and cleaning procedures to adapt to the new normal in the current COVID-19 situation. Our staff members have undergone extensive training and safety management measures have been executed across our portfolio. The health and wellbeing of our guests and our employees remain our top priority. We appreciate the trust you place in us and are committed to offering you a safe sanctuary for a truly memorable vacation.
Villa amenities include:
• 24m infinity-edge swimming pool with adjacent sunken sala
• Six luxurious bedrooms all with private ensuite bathrooms and private balconies
• Private Life fitness gym
• Six zone Bose Hi-fi system including three sets of outdoor speakers
• Wireless remote control access to thousands of preprogrammed songs and playlists
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the villa
• Satellite Smart TV with 75in plasma screen, DVD players
• Fully furnished including linens/towels
• Show kitchen and preparation kitchen
• Staff accommodation for 4 staff
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
• All bedrooms are fitted with 30inch plasma TV, DVD player, iPod dock and safe
• 88 KVA generator
• An ultra-luxurious, six –bedrooms ensuite private resort in the hills of Bophut, Koh Samui
• built-in 2007 and upgraded continuously over the years with Bt 2.5 million spent on renovations in 2020
• 15-20 minutes drive from Koh Samui International Airport
• 10 minutes drive to Fisherman’s Village and 15 minutes to Chaweng
• Fabulous views north to Koh Pha-ngan
• Koh Samui is connected by regular direct flight from Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok with Bangkok Airways and Thai Airways
Villa LayoutDesigned over three levels, you enter the gated entrance from the top. Steps descend towards the main living and dining area. One level below sits three identical double bedrooms and a walkway connects to an adjoining pavilion that holds two master bedrooms and one twin bedroom.Stairs descend on both sides of the villa into the lawned garden and pool terrace with a 25-meter infinity pool. At one end, you will find an imposing, Thai-style sala with wide comfortable daybeds, a dining table for up to 10, a buffet, and a swim-up bar. A separate staircase leads to a fully equipped gym.